~ "The richness I achieve comes from nature, the source of my inspiration." ~ Claude Monet ~


Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The Vernal Equinox ~ First Day of Spring

At last ~ Spring arrives on March 20 ~
I welcome it with open arms ~
It has been a very long & bitterly cold winter here in Western NY ~
Can't wait to get my hands back into that soil again :)A gentle flowing sculptured vine sprouts up from the garden as spring brings forth new growth. Hear the songs of a garden as it awakens from it's long slumber.

I so look forward to spring. I love when my koi pond awakens from its deep winter slumber. It is truly amazing how it comes to life from it's deep freeze.

Farewell for now Winter ~WELCOME SPRING!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Spring Everyone!

Come take a walk through my gardens ~ http://www.jewelsinthegarden.com


3 comments:

  1. Hi! I just found you thru Handmade Spark. I love your sculptured vine. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Dottie :) Happy Spring to you and Erica too!

    ReplyDelete