~ "The richness I achieve comes from nature, the source of my inspiration." ~ Claude Monet ~


Saturday, November 27, 2010

Every gift has a story.........................



It all began when I placed a teeny tiny door I created, with a teeny tiny garden in my Granddaughter, Madison's playroom.

Well, Madison was certain that fairies were afoot inside that teeny tiny door at Grandma's house. Knocking at it every time she came for a visit, asking the fairies to please come out and play. Leaving letters, drawings and gifts she created for them, as they also returned the favor.


So each time she came to visit, I kept her idle hands busy, as we crafted decorations and gifts for her fairy friends and indoor fairy garden.


I will be surprising her with her very own fairy portal for her own bedroom, to keep her little hands busy at home, giving her Mom a gift as well so she can have a little extra time to focus on finishing her college education :)



gardenjewels.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment